Exploring the invisible realm can lead to a lot of questions. To help answer some of those, the teaching team created a couple videos to supplement the Invisible Realm series.
Pastor Charles created a video to follow sermon, Invisible Realm: One God.
He addresses the following questions:
- How does the invisible realm map out? (In other words, if the invisible realm had an org chart, what would it look like?)
- Why would God create other elohim, knowing that some of them would rebel?
- How much do the other elohim know about God and His ultimate plan?
In this cutting room floor video, Ben gives us an overview of what the Bible says (and doesn’t say) about angels.
- Do humans become angels when we die?
- How does the Biblical teaching compare to our pop culture representation of angels?
Chris Dolson shares follow-up thoughts connected with his May 20 message on Satan.
- What happens when people die?
- Is purgatory a thing?
- What is heaven like?
Matt Metzger digs a little deeper into the idea of spiritual warfare. Two questions he addresses in this cutting room floor video:
- What is demonic possession?
- How do we know the difference between a “spiritual attack” and a bad day?
Hell can be an incredibly difficult topic to talk about, and it’s one about which many of us have lots of questions. Chris addresses a couple of those questions:
- What is hell like?
- Will Christ-followers be judged in the end?
- How can a loving God send people to hell?